- A rich Black Coffee finish on select hardwoods and veneers is complemented by satin nickel hardware.
- This transitional cabinet features an elegant flat-top pediment and cutout base. Four glass doors provide an opportunity to display glassware, wine, and spirits.
- Glass mirrored back in the upper bar area. THE HOWARD MILLER DIFFERENCES:
- Full-extension drawer. Metal drawer guides add stability and ease in reaching the back of the drawer.
- Wine rack. Storage for up to 20 bottles.
- Hanging stemware rack. Keeps stemware handy.
- Prep shelf. Laminated, hinged, lift-up shelf inside the drawer provides more surface area for mixing or prep.
- Adjustable glass shelf.
- Pad-Lock metal shelf clips. Our padded, metal shelf clips lock shelves in place for maximum stability and safety.
- Touch-Lite switch. An adjustable light switch offers four levels of lighting intensity: low, medium, high, and off.
- Floor Levelers. Height-adjustable feet on all four corners provide stability on uneven and carpeted floors.
- Made in the USA.
- Height 78" (198 cm)
- Width 29" (74 cm)
- Depth 17.25" (44 cm)
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.